Consumer Price Index
The Consumer Price Index (CPI) is released quarterly and reports changes in the price of a 'basket' of goods and services, which account for a high proportion of expenditure by metropolitan households. In addition to providing the official measure of inflation in Australia, the CPI measures price movements in each of the eight capital cities.
- Consumer Price Index 2018 June 101.6 KB
- Consumer Price Index 2018 March 125.2 KB
- Consumer Price Index 2017 June 54.0 KB
- Consumer Price Index 2017 March 114.4 KB
- Consumer Price Index 2016 June 53.7 KB
- Consumer Price Index 2016 March 53.7 KB
For Economic Briefs older than last two years, please contact Economics.DTF@nt.gov.au or call (08 8999 6801).
Although all due care has been exercised in the preparation of this material, no responsibility is accepted for any errors or omissions. Care should be taken in using monthly estimates for the Territory, in view of the small numbers and the volatile nature of the data.
Last updated: 27 March 2018