Program evaluation toolkit
This toolkit is for Northern Territory Government employees who are responsible for policy development, program design and program evaluation. It has been compiled by the Program Evaluation Unit at the Department of Treasury and Finance as part of a whole of government approach to program evaluation. It provides guidance, resources and templates to help managers integrate evaluation planning into program design, get a program ready for evaluation, commission and manage an external evaluation or lead an internal evaluation. It will help evaluation teams (either internal or external) meet the expectations for evaluation under the Program evaluation framework.
- How to use this toolkit
- Section 1. Complete the evaluation overview
- Section 2. Complete the evaluation work plan
- Section 3. Engage the evaluation team
- Section 4. Manage the implementation of the evaluation
- Section 5. Guide production of a quality evaluation report
- Section 6. Disseminate results and support use of evaluation
- Templates, acronyms and glossary
Download a copy of the toolkit
Last updated: 14 December 2020
Share this page:URL copied!