The Financial Management Group advises and reports on financial and resource allocation matters affecting the Territory.
The key responsibilities of the Financial Management Group include:
- the development and management of the Territory budget
- providing analysis and advice to the Treasurer, government and agencies on whole of government resource issues, including major government projects and initiatives with resource implications
- coordination, analysis and monitoring of the Territory’s infrastructure program
- managing the preparation and analysis of both agency and whole of government financial statements in the development of the budget and preparation of financial reports throughout the year
- providing advice and assistance to government and agencies to establish, negotiate and review funding arrangements between the Commonwealth and Territory governments
- managing the Central Holding Authority
- developing, updating and maintaining DTF’s whole of government budgeting and reporting system
- meeting the Territory’s external reporting requirements and playing a major role in developing and monitoring the Territory’s fiscal strategy.
Last updated: 18 July 2022
Share this page:URL copied!