Wage price index
Reporting on a quarterly basis, this brief provides a summary and analysis of changes in the price of wages and salaries in the Australian labour market unaffected by changes in the quality or quantity of work performed. Data is sourced from the Wage Price Index, Australia (ABS Cat. No. 6345.0) publication.
- Wage Price Index 2018 June 265.2 KB
- Wage Price Index 2018 March 265.5 KB
- Wage Price Index 2017 December 91.2 KB
- Wage Price Index 2017 September 91.0 KB
- Wage Price Index 2017 June 54.0 KB
- Wage Price Index 2017 March 53.2 KB
- Wage Price Index 2016 December 53.2 KB
- Wage Price Index 2016 September 51.4 KB
- Wage Price Index 2016 June 53.1 KB
- Wage Price Index 2016 March 52.9 KB
For Economic Briefs older than last two years, please contact Economics.DTF@nt.gov.au or call (08 8999 6801).
Although all due care has been exercised in the preparation of this material, no responsibility is accepted for any errors or omissions. Care should be taken in using monthly estimates for the Territory, in view of the small numbers and the volatile nature of the data.
Last updated: 27 March 2018