State final demand
The quarterly Australian National Accounts, National Income, Expenditure and Product (ABS Cat. No. 5206.0) publication reports state final demand (SFD) and its components for each jurisdiction. SFD is a broad measure of the demand for goods and services in the economy.
- State final demand 2018 December 118.6 KB
- State Final Demand 2018 September 105.4 KB
- State Final Demand 2018 June 103.7 KB
- State Final Demand 2018 March 105.2 KB
- State Final Demand 2017 December 51.8 KB
- State Final Demand 2017 June 50.2 KB
- State Final Demand 2017 March 50.3 KB
- State Final Demand 2016 December 50.4 KB
- State Final Demand 2016 June 50.1 KB
- State Final Demand 2016 March 49.6 KB
For Economic Briefs older than last two years, please contact Economics.DTF@nt.gov.au or call (08 8999 6801).
Although all due care has been exercised in the preparation of this material, no responsibility is accepted for any errors or omissions. Care should be taken in using monthly estimates for the Territory, in view of the small numbers and the volatile nature of the data.
Last updated: 27 March 2018