Average weekly full-time earnings
Reports on the level of average weekly full-time adult earnings (AWFTE) associated with employees in the Northern Territory. AWFTE data should be viewed with caution as it can be volatile measure of wage growth. Changes in the averages may be affected not only by changes in the level of earnings of employees but also by changes in the overall composition of the labour force. This relates to variations in the:
- occupational distribution within and across industries;
- distribution of employment between industries; and
- proportion of male and female employees.
- Average Weekly Earnings 2021 May 190.2 KB
- Average Weekly Earnings 2020 May 185.5 KB
For Economic Briefs older than last two years, please contact Economics.DTF@nt.gov.au or call (08 8999 6801).
Last updated: 12 June 2020
Share this page:URL copied!