Property price index
The Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) Property Price Index (PPI) monitors the movement in prices for residential properties in each capital city. The publication has been revised with the December quarter 2013 release to incorporate attached dwellings (units, apartments and townhouses). Previously, the publication was known as the House Price Index and only covered detached houses.
- Property Price Index 2018 December 118.4 KB
- Property Price Index 2018 June 102.0 KB
- Property Price Index 2018 March 98.2 KB
- Property Price Index 2017 June 48.4 KB
- Property Price Index 2017 March 47.8 KB
- Property Price Index 2016 June 49.3 KB
- Property Price Index 2016 March 47.4 KB
For Economic Briefs older than last two years, please contact Economics.DTF@nt.gov.au or call (08 8999 6801).
Although all due care has been exercised in the preparation of this material, no responsibility is accepted for any errors or omissions. Care should be taken in using monthly estimates for the Territory, in view of the small numbers and the volatile nature of the data.
Last updated: 27 March 2018