Property price index
The Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) Property Price Index (PPI) monitors the movement in prices for residential properties in each capital city. The publication has been revised with the December quarter 2013 release to incorporate attached dwellings (units, apartments and townhouses). Previously, the publication was known as the House Price Index and only covered detached houses.
- Property price index 2020 March 171.0 KB
- Property Price Index 2019 December 173.8 KB
- Property Price Index 2019 September 167.3 KB
- Property Price Index 2019 June 114.1 KB
- Property Price Index 2019 March 114.2 KB
- Property Price Index 2018 December 118.4 KB
- Property Price Index 2018 June 102.0 KB
- Property Price Index 2018 March 98.2 KB
For Economic Briefs older than last two years, please contact Economics.DTF@nt.gov.au or call (08 8999 6801).
Last updated: 12 June 2020
Share this page: