Property price index
The Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) Property Price Index (PPI) monitors the movement in prices for residential properties in each capital city. The publication has been revised with the December quarter 2013 release to incorporate attached dwellings (units, apartments and townhouses). Previously, the publication was known as the House Price Index and only covered detached houses.
- Property Price Index 2021 December 450.7 KB
- Property Price Index 2021 September 171.5 KB
- Property Price Index 2021 March 169.9 KB
- Property Price Index 2020 December 166.8 KB
- Property Price Index 2020 September 171.6 KB
- Property Price Index 2020 June 174.1 KB
- Property price index 2020 March 171.0 KB
For Economic Briefs older than last two years, please contact Economics.DTF@nt.gov.au or call (08 8999 6801).
Last updated: 12 June 2020
Share this page:URL copied!