Gross domestic product
The quarterly Australian National Accounts, National Income, Expenditure and Product (ABS Cat. No. 5206.0) publication provides estimates of Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and its components, the national income account, the national capital account and supporting series. The national accounts provide the official measure of economic growth in Australia.
- Gross Domestic Product 2021 June 214.4 KB
- Gross Domestic Product 2021 March 213.6 KB
- Gross Domestic Product 2020 December 213.6 KB
- Gross Domestic Product 2020 June 210.0 KB
- Gross Domestic Product 2020 March 211.2 KB
- GDP 2019 December 211.2 KB
For Economic Briefs older than last two years, please contact Economics.DTF@nt.gov.au or call (08 8999 6801).
Last updated: 12 June 2020
Share this page:URL copied!