Gross domestic product
The quarterly Australian National Accounts, National Income, Expenditure and Product (ABS Cat. No. 5206.0) publication provides estimates of Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and its components, the national income account, the national capital account and supporting series. The national accounts provide the official measure of economic growth in Australia.
- Gross Domestic Product 2018 December 144.4 KB
- Gross Domestic Product 2018 June 135.2 KB
- Gross Domestic Product 2018 March 129.8 KB
- Gross Domestic Product 2017 December 130.0 KB
- Gross Domestic Product 2017 June 74.7 KB
- Gross Domestic Product 2016 June 71.6 KB
For Economic Briefs older than last two years, please contact Economics.DTF@nt.gov.au or call (08 8999 6801).
Although all due care has been exercised in the preparation of this material, no responsibility is accepted for any errors or omissions. Care should be taken in using monthly estimates for the Territory, in view of the small numbers and the volatile nature of the data.
Last updated: 27 March 2018