As the central agency responsible for financial management, economic, revenue and superannuation policy advice, our services support informed decision making to benefit all Territorians. Our Customer Charter is our commitment to how we engage with all stakeholders and customers.
- We are leaders in our fields.
- We will provide responsive, reliable and consistent advice.
- Our advice is accurate and relevant.
Accountability and integrity
- We will respond in a timely manner.
- We maintain confidentiality.
- We keep stakeholders informed.
- We behave with integrity at all times and uphold high standards.
- We model ethical behaviour.
- We are collaborative and get results by engaging effectively across government, industry and with other stakeholders.
- We listen to understand your point of view.
Professional and respectful
- We will be transparent and provide explanations for decisions.
- We will commit to open communication.
- We conduct ourselves respectfully and professionally at all times.
Let us know how we're doing
We welcome feedback. Please get in touch if you would like to share a compliment or make a complaint about our customer service.
Last updated: 04 February 2022
Share this page:URL copied!