To be recognised for excellence in the provision of economic, financial, and revenue services for the Northern Territory Government.
To promote the sustainable fiscal strength and economic development of the Territory and contribute to improved wellbeing for Territorians.
- Commitment to service: We work together towards set goals, with a ‘can do’ approach
- Ethical practice: We hold ourselves to the highest standards of conduct and integrity
- Accountability: We take responsibility for our actions, behaviour and work
- Impartiality: We are fair and balanced in our decision making and dealings with others
- Diversity: We embrace differences and the value that brings to our agency
- Respect: We respect each other, and the institution of government
Read more about the Department of Treasury and Finance's Corporate Plan 2020–2023 .
DTF’s progress in achieving the objectives and actions set out in the corporate plan is reviewed every year. Key actions and progress reports are listed on this page.
Last updated: 24 September 2021
Share this page:URL copied!