To be recognised for excellence in the provision of economic, financial, and revenue services for the Northern Territory Government.
To promote the sustainable fiscal strength and economic development of the Territory and contribute to improved wellbeing for Territorians.
- Commitment to service: We work together towards set goals, with a ‘can do’ approach
- Ethical practice: We hold ourselves to the highest standards of conduct and integrity
- Accountability: We take responsibility for our actions, behaviour and work
- Impartiality: We are fair and balanced in our decision making and dealings with others
- Diversity: We embrace differences and the value that brings to our agency
- Respect: We respect each other, and the institution of government
Read more about the Department of Treasury and Finance's Corporate Plan 2020–2023 .
Learn about what we achieved over the course of our previous corporate plan in Corporate Plan 2019-20: in review .
Last updated: 12 June 2020
Share this page: