Information for Government Agencies
The NDRRA Determination 2017 does not determine what responses the Territory must provide to its own citizens and communities, rather it only determines what a state or territory may be able to claim for partial reimbursement in subsequent financial years from the Commonwealth.
Advice on what the Territory is eligible to claim is provided in the NDRRA Administrative Guidelines (update in progress).
Legislation covering the Territory can be found in the Emergency Management Act 2013.
Further information including guidelines, fact sheets and forms for reporting of eligible expenditure, which are available to assist agencies with the NDRRA process and post disaster responses, are available below or by referring to the Agencies Providing Assistance page.
Territory Government agencies can request additional information by emailing email@example.com
- NDRRA Determination 2017 (
- NDRRA Determination 2017 – Guideline 1 – Essential Public Assets Restoration
- NDRRA Determination 2017 – Guideline 2 – Counter Disaster Operations
- NDRRA Determination 2017 - Explanatory Statement of Changes
- NDRRA Fact Sheet
- Northern Territory Government Agencies NDRRA Reference Sheet 2017-18
- Northern Territory Government Agencies Clarification on NDRRA Allowable Time Limits
- Northern Territory NDRRA 2016-17 Administrative Guidelines, 2017-18 (update in progress)
Last updated: 21 May 2018