3.4. Prepare the contract
The contract should clarify:
- who will perform the evaluation tasks
- the level of contact and expectations around communication between evaluator and agency
- specific milestones, deliverables and timeframes
- agreed total cost
- who owns the evaluation information and who it will be released to (including data, reports, other publications)
- legal issues such as amendments to contract or conditions for terminating the contract.
For further Territory Government specific guidance, see the guide to contract management and related documents.
Last updated: 14 December 2020
Share this page:URL copied!